Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taggy tag.....



Yup, it hit me again and
this time I will actually remeber
to do it!
Here is the deal...I am to list
up to about 10 things that you may
not know about me! This could be fun
and hopefully you don't already know
these things about me!

1 - When Ben and I are both working we would tend to go to bed before 9pm! I know....we are old! It is close to this time again!
2 - I will admit that I do not shave my legs everyday even in the summer!
3 - While in Hawaii we went body surfing one day and I hit a wave and lost my top....I didn't even know it....I was just celebrating the awesome thrill of the wave and threw my hands in the air!
4 - I am a very organized person....everything has to have a place!
5 - Moving I enjoy but I have to know where, when, how, and all that, now that I am married to a man in the military I will never know...it is forever changing!!
6 - I was home schooled for most of my schooling years so going to college was...people think home schoolers turn out weird but I think I turned out ok!
7 - I have 11 neices and nephews with one more on the way....who knows how many more to come due to six other siblings!
8 - I love, love, love the beach! Give me a little hut and I could live there!
9 - My dream is to work either in the pediatric intensive care unit or neonatal intensive care...i love me some kiddos and babies!
10 - We want babies but just don't know when.....

So, now you know a little more about
me and now it is my turn to tag a few
more people to get a few things from them!

I tag -
Melody @ preppy chic bride
Jenn @ just plain mommy
Stacey @ kisses from the Father

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the tag... I will try to post my 10 sometime soon :) As for your #7... HOLY NEICES AND NEPHEWS! That's so fun though. Actually now that I think of it... I have 8... gracious me. Also I am totally with you on #2.

    ReplyDelete